Schneider et al. (2018)
- B.S. in Physics, Heidelberg University, 2018
- M.S. in Physics, Heidelberg University, 2020
- Ph.D in Astrophysics, Kopenhagen University & KULeuven, 2023 (expected)
- Spring 2018: Bachelor thesis
- Heidelberg University
- Looking at surface waves in protoplanetary disks due to stellar luminosity outbursts
- Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Cornelis Dullemond
- Fall 2019 - Fall 2020: Master thesis
- Max Planck Institute of Astronomy
- Looking at the heavy element content of hot gas giants due to the accretion of pebbles, planetesimals and gas
- Supervisor: Dr. Bertram Bitsch
find me on ADS.
Talk at Exoplanets 3, Heidelberg
Click here to download a pdf version of my CV.